M.Y L.O.S.T D.R.E.S.S








M.Y  L.O.S.T  D.R.E.S.S
Happy weekend my lovelies, I guess we are all counting down, to Christmas – twelve days to go! How is everyone doing? I am glad it’s that time again when I hang out with ‘you all’ as my Houstonian friends would say. It’s been one hectic week for me as I concluded the first step in my upcoming Fashion Show on May 6th, 2016! Yes, that’s the Awareness Fashion Show I was hinting about last week. The information flyer is up on the blog now. Look out! the full details will usher us in to the new year.


My other challenge this week was extracting a tooth at the dentist’s. He tried so hard over the past few years to save it but a last, he had to let it go, sadly. I’m not sure who felt the loss more, him or me! They don’t like pulling them these days because it means one less reason for you to go back and spend for more ‘dental work!’ Hahaha!


Did you pay attention to the title of this post my friends? Don’t you simply love my dress? My lowest point this past week is what happened to that dress! After I finished the photo session with that dress, I changed into my last outfit and hung the dress on the hook behind the door in a restroom stall in the mall (the photo shoot was in the mall). You need to visit me on set to understand how chaotic and hectic these shoots can become., it is not all about taking pictures. The photographer is on the clock and he wants me to change and appear like magic for the next session in like two seconds! I love him though because he takes wonderful shots. Did you see the quality of these photos and our new label? Liz my intern was overwhelmed because she was working all alone (I usually schedule two for any photo session but the second one called in  sick so I asked her to take the day off). Liz forgot to retrieve the dress from the restroom and when she ran back half an hour later, the dress was gone. The poor girl was so distressed but I told her it was okay. I made a mental note never to do a shoot again without at least two interns working with me.


I would really like that dress back because it is so beautiful and I’ve never even wore it before the shoot! The funny thing is that I don’t even remember the designer, because I found it at some corner boutique down town that carries many different brands.  I loved the dress the moment I set my eyes on it, the gaping cleavage, the short skirt length that allows me show off my knee high boots, the warm long sleeves with the fancy open zipper at the wrist, and did you see the back of it? This is just a dress to die for!


The fabric on the outside has the usual seasonal cotton flannel look and feel but the inside surface is engineered different creating a warm fuzzy fleece look and feel that keeps the skin warm. I decided to rock this dress like a teenager with a backpack, knee length boots and socks. I couldn't wear it without the knee length boots though because of the short length of the ‘flared’ Remember the ‘flare’ makes a short dress appears and feel even shorter.


I bought the last of this dress and if you ever see someone wearing the dress will you alert me? Seriously! Hahaha. But I am moving on. On a more serious note, if anyone knows who made this dress I would like to know so I can replace it. That would be really nice, thank you. 


My makeup is dark, warm and seasonal, and my other accessories – saucy felt hat and chic sun glasses are OMG sick!

Remember………..too blesses!d to stress

















shop the look.
dress (here)  and (here) boots: fergalicious cuff (here) and (here) hat (here) sunglasses (here)
back pack (here)

THANK YOU ALL FOR STOPPING BY.

picture credit :  worship media Toronto (647) 989 2837

Thank you so much Square one mall  Management for making this a beautiful photo shoot.

9 comments :

  1. thank you so much terry, I just wanted to create an extra ordinary look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my tenth time viewing, girl I love the look

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. I simply love the smartness of this dress. Makes you look adorable and sharp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ify I agree with you, I look like a real teenager and that what I like about this style,
      much love to you my darling

      Delete
  4. Flowing free dresses is your thing. Lovely combo

    ReplyDelete