C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E W.I.S.P.E.R






C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E  W.I.S.P.E.R

Hello my dears and welcome back to the blog. Merry Christmas and a happy holiday’s season! There’s nothing like the Christmas season with decorations, shopping, gifts, food, family and friends. I am expecting my oldest son and my anchor home in a few days!! I have kept my word not to spend too much money on shopping this season. I however do have one pair of bling and glitter shoe and accessories I ‘acquired’ and I will post soon for you to swoon over.


I feel like I need some extra hours in my day! How about a 26 hour day? I just can’t cram enough into my 24 hours. With preparations for ”An Awareness Fashion Show May 06, 2016”,  it is a whirlwind of activities. I am corralling my sponsors as well as the designers that will feature on that day. Keep your eyes peeled and ears open for The Celebrity Guest of Honour for the show who is a “Real Housewife Star!” Toronto media will be on a 24 hour call because how do you keep a “Real Housewife Star” happy without media publicity? Awesomeness! Just you wait to be wowed!

But on a more serious note, do you know also that this is the season a lot of people become really depressed and lonely for one reason or the other? Perhaps they lost a loved one who they usually spend this time of the year with, or they are new in a place and have no family or friends around around. If that is you, please don’t be alone. Join a church group or any kind of social group, even at work or at your gym. Engage them, tell them what your fears for the season is and how it’s a particularly tough time for you. I guarantee you will get more invitations than you can handle to spend Christmas and the New Year with some new friends or family. I remember several years ago, a co-worker confided in me how much she dreaded the coming Christmas festivities because she had just ended a long relationship with her significant other and she couldn't handle being alone. I invited her to spend Christmas with us and we are still very good friends till this day. It’s not just about you having a good time! Think about other people that may not be in such a good place and give them as much support as you can. Drop off some food at your local food bank and take the kids to the homeless shelter either at Christmas or in the New Year to help out with serving dinner. Kids need to know how life on the other side can be. This helps to keep them well balanced and focused. I also recommend sponsoring a family’ for Christmas through your local charity.

Scroll down for the style conner















My Style Conner:
This brown knit dress I bought in London is a Liviana Conti, the Italian mastermind behind inventive knitting and patterns Her knitwear is an embodiment of her personality; and this dress is an expression of a style which is essential yet refined, the progeny of a conceptual art which makes a cult of our times out of a refined minimalism. It is the very synonym of quality, created with craftsman-like care, and evokes something of the ‘haiku’ - the greatest poetic expression [of fashion] where the imagination lingers over a detail to bring us the very essence of it. Although is a lovely fall piece, you can wear it all year round.
I am all set for a date with my clutch purse but will just as soon ‘jet off’ with my Louis Vuitton duffle Keep All bag in this outfit as well. It is truly a versatile piece. My other accessories are the ankle buckle open toe boots and the burnt orange shawl. My make-up is warm and inviting, capturing the essence of fall.

Enjoy!!!

Shop the Look
Dress: (here) Ankle Boot (here) Hat (here) purse (here) Duffle keep All 60 (here)
Sunglasses (here) Jacket (here)
Picture credits: Worship Media Toronto @647 9892837

8 comments :

  1. This dress is really great darling.
    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ndo onyeoma. Fashionista m. Omamma m. You look radiant in this chocolate colour. SWEET.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ify Nwannem Thank you so much, I thought I should do this colour just before my Christmas post

      Delete
  3. You look so gorgeous in this brown knit dress! Your skin and makeup is flawless and I am in love with your stiletto boots. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joanna, thank you so much. yes the color of this dress is very settled and its all about chocolate moments. enjoy your holidays my dear

      Delete
  4. you look like a million dollars in that chocolate dress...yummy! Such an elegant and feminine combo altogether.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ivana, thank you so much, its all about chocolate moments, I thought about putting this together.
      you so appreciated.
      Hope you are enjoying your holidays season

      Delete