BOY FRIEND's JEANS






B.O.Y.F.R.I.E.N.D.  J.E.A.N.S  and  F.R.I.L.L.S.


What’s going on people? It’s the end of the week again, which means time for me to hang out with My KV blog readers again. It has been an unbelievably hectic week for me. We all know what the season is right now. Everybody running around trying to reign in all our ‘open projects’ before the end of the year, getting ready for Christmas, thinking about the new year and the new resolutions we want to make. I thought about taking a few days off and going away for Christmas but that was just wishful thinking because right now my plate is not just full but it’s overflowing with projects! Have you ever felt like you bit off more than you can chew? Well you are not alone because that’s what yours truly has done as well.


Listen Up…………a little birdie whispered to me that KV is putting something big together and it will be unveiled shortly. Sssssshhhhhh! Do you want to know what it’s all about? I bet you do! But you have to be just a little patient as we all wait for the great awakening of this Coming Event by the KV Blog...  It will be fun as you have never known it I promise. But enough said. Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun. Stay connected to the blog for a great ride!  
So back to the most important component of this blog which is ‘YOU! How are you all doing? I hope you are enjoying the fall. Over here, it has really been an extended beautiful fall season with unseasonably warm temperatures for November and December. The jury is still about a white Christmas but being typically True North, we never lose hope. All my friends over in the warmer climate are all having a blast and I am green with envy! It’s just not fair! 

Twenty days to Christmas and counting. We just finished putting up ‘my’ Christmas tree. Now that my boys are bigger, it has suddenly become ‘mom’s Christmas tree’!! Really boys! They now claim they help me put up ‘my’ Christmas tree! You know what, I don’t really care whose Christmas tree it is so long as we all have it up and running….and thank you boys!we did it.



























My Style Conner. 
Because of the unseasonably warm and beautiful Toronto weather this past week, I decided to Rock My Boy friend Jeans and it was an All Rust, Burgundy and Navy Affair! This pair of ‘ripped’ jeans is one of my favorites – It gives me that ‘boyish look’ because of the way it kind of hangs below the waist. Be careful though with low rise jeans because it may not necessarily enhance your figure. In fact it may do the opposite and push up the smallest amount of fat on your waistline – muffin look! Low rise is great if you have long legs or just a regular shape. If your torso is heavy and your legs short, this fashion piece is definitely not going to work for you. So, except you have a compact waistline like I do - that’s why I love my low rise - be careful with low rise jeans! Don’t forget low rise underwear because it looks incredibly tatty when your underwear shows through!


I wore a double sweater because it’s all about layers particularly when the weather is very mercurial and you can’t go wrong! The weather is like a lady’s opinion…….don’t argue with it. Hahaha!


My accessories are minimal, after all its jean day.
The saucy little hat atop my head, the lace up Bodell pumps, the oversize Tot bag and the Burberrys scarf casually hugging my neck as though saying – I have no cares or worries in this whole wide world - complete the fashion statement and turned that ‘Causal Friday’ into ‘Dress up Jean Day! 
Thank you for your time and stay tuned for the Coming Event by the KV Bl


Jeans: 7 for all mankind (here)
Sweater: Loose Knit Tasseled Cardigan(here)
Sweater underneath: AYR (here)
HEELS: Vince Camuto (here)
Hat: Halogen (here)
Scarf: Saks Fifth ave (here)
Bag: Tory Burch (sold out) Alternative(here) & (here)








8 comments :

  1. Going to hang out at my local Tory Burch store to spend a birthday gift card I just received. Maybe I'll run into you Kartia. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe, you bet will love some of the sales iteams

      Delete
  2. You Look good in this boy friend jeans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes darling, I Finally ripped it. my big son.. wasn't sure of this look. he said hot or naaah ..
      but he loved the picture.

      Delete
  3. My sweet and elegant sister. You look so classy and adorable in this boy friend jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Dr Mrs Manafa.. I am glad you love this.

      Delete
  4. I just can't wait for the great news... Haha it's the family Christmas tree. You look beautiful dear and I hope you get few days off just to relax and be ready for what the new year have in store for you... Enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my dear yes the new is finally out there, every one is talking about An Awarness fashion show KV is the Host. heheheh

      Delete