W.E.A.R. me Oh A.F.R.I.C.A




Kartia velino is a Toronto based Fashion blogger and fashion Stylist.


W.E.A.R M.E  O.H  A.F.R.I.C.A!

(consider this title E.S.S.E.N.C.E  O.F   A.F.R.I.C.A) 

Hello Lovelies. It’s great to welcome you back to the blog again this week.  
This evening, I will be attending the African Entertainment Awards so I decided to bring you a sneak pre-view of my outfit so you can view before everyone else does.

I have received too many requests from KV blog readers to feature some African print themes so here you go live on the blog…………………Wear Me Oh Africa! (The Essence of Africa!)

I choose a very familiar print that’s very African. Lots of you already know this print and it really embodies the Essence of Africa. It is trending worldwide with celebrities, fashion trendsetters, models and any fashion pace setters you can think of. Because it is so originally African, you can’t go wrong with this ageless, undated African print.
I designed the outfit personally and had it made by  a Toronto fashion  tailor.

I didn’t skimp on the fabric because this style is all about the quantity of the fabric and the way it drapes all over the place, making  me feel like a true African  princess…… ...
Don't wait……………….get yours made today.



















Dress: Made by BIM tailors in Toronto, inbox me for details. Bag : BcBg, Shoes: Doll house    Sunglass: Quay Australia, Necklace: independent seller.
Make up by: Blessing Ofilli : makeupbyofili@gmail.com

Thank you for Viewing.





SHOP THE LOOK:


16 comments :

  1. Fabulous! Blue is your color. Have tons of fun at the awards.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my Fablous Idu. nice to see you here.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes girl. . Don't have a choice
      Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  3. Luv u luv ur style.keep being u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for stopping over here. much appreciated. Yes Blue is rich color I love it

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hehehehe I know it means something nice.. thank you

      Delete
  5. You rock the dress. Very beautiful
    Sonishspace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoyed the award show. Lovely outfit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Afrian royalty... Beautifully done Ndo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nne thank you so much. yaa proud African princess.
      Thank you for stopping by

      Delete
  8. i love the dress..its beautiful..the shoe and sunglasses that i want..

    Now let's analyse..

    she wore an all covered up jumpsuit which had a boot cut legs and such a style cover ups your feet and instead of adding to the stuffed up look, she should have opted for a peep toe or open toe sandals in what ever color she would love but nude, black or metallic gold would have looked better on it.

    Wearing an open toe or peep toe, will reveal a little flesh from your feet thereby giving the look a more sexy and endearing appeal.

    Glowyshoe blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you darling. . Yes I love blue it's very Royal and still chic.. That fabric is taking over the world. . proud African. . Hehehe
    thank you for stopping by

    ReplyDelete