Emmys 2015: The 10 best dressed on the red carpet




Who was your favorite  dressed celebrity on the 67th Emmy award on September 20th. 2015
I picked my best 10, Yes Sofia Vergara was my number one. I just love her Body Curves, and the dress really flattered her body Silhouette. I love also seeing curves on red carpet. yaa I am on the curvy side and let me hear your thoughts on the best dressed.


 Sofia Vergara in St John



 Kerry Washington in Marc jacobs



Taraji P Hanson in Alexander Wang
emmys 2015 red carpet



 Sarah Hyland in zac Posen


Jamie Lee Curtis In Stella Mccartney



Christin Hendricks in Naeem Khan




Emma Roberts in Jenny Packham

Maise Williams in Ermanno Scervino





Lady Gaga in Brandon Maxwell


 Julie Bowen In Georges Chakra
 







Thank you for stopping by.

















































4 comments :

  1. Jullie Bowen is my best dressed. The dress was so good, the papillon was nicely made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my sister, i jussst love the papillon. check out the details on the sleeve. just a complete glam

      Delete
  2. I expected something more wow from these celebrities! None of them wowed me for real! Maybe I'm expecting too much? Kartia would have held her own with them if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are soo correct.. Not much really. I really felt asleep wa















      Agreed with you,, some how some day KV will be up there to display what fashion is all about.. Coming soon/
      thank you for your time



      Delete