GIVING AWAY MY LOVE TO YOU

























Giving away my love to you. Conditions for winning: My own brand of organic 2 en 1 body oil, body butter, two pastels of purple and blue dry Roses sprayed with my favorite perfume designed by Hermes, this will let you feel me around you. (perfume is not included)
  1. subscribe to my blog
  2. comment on five of your favorite blog post including this (6) and leave me your email
  3. follow on Instagram and tag five pictures to your friends
  4. follow me on twitter and send me a twit about this post
  5. like my page at www.facebook.com/Mystylebykartia
This will only be mailed to CANADIAN, USA, UK, DUBLIN ADDRESSES., ANY OTHER COUNTRY MUST PROVIDE USA, OR CANADIAN ADDRESS.
This contest will close on the 15th of January 2016
My Christmas Dress is beautifully made with black Velvet and I matched it with the Holidays Colors of Gold shoes and Green head wrap to compliment the season
Shop the Looks.
Dress : Old  (here) Shoes : Brian Atwood (here)  Neck lace  (here)

8 comments :

  1. This Fantabulous!.....for the records i was 1st to like it here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Chidi you are the first , but you need to scroll down the post to see other requirements how how to win this

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you nadin, have you registered to win this.

      Delete
  3. Ndo mma. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merry christmas to you my dear and a happy New year

      Delete